A wedding sign can serve lots of different purposes…
- The announcement Sign. This is a wedding sign that can be used to Welcome your guests to the ceremony. This wedding sign usually has a welcome message with both your names and wedding details displayed.
- Some times your wedding ceremony location can be a little hard to find. A directional wedding sign is used to help your guests find their way to your Ceremony.
- A wedding sign with a cute message is a popular way to add a little interest to the look of your wedding ceremony.
- Choose your own wording with a personalised wedding sign. This sign can be made up with any message you choose. Maybe a special quote that means something to you both.
- Rustic Blackboards a great option for wedding sign. Once you have some chalk it is so easy for you to create any message you like.
Ceremonies I Do offers a same day setup and pack down service. This means your wedding ceremony decorations and everything you have hired will be set up and styled. Your wedding ceremony will be ready and waiting for you and your guests to arrive. Once the wedding has finished it all gets packed up and taken away. This all happens within your permit times.
We also offer a DIY service. This is designed for the Do It Your Self Bride and event planner. Our wedding Tripods are available for pick up over a four day period.
Our delivery and set up service areas include:
- Melbourne Metro.
- Gippsland and Phillip Island.
- Torquay and The Surf Coast.
- Bellarine peninsula.
- Mornington Peninsula.
- The Yarra Valley.
Please contact us for delivery prices for weddings out of these regions.
We are located in Hallam for our DIY pick ups.